Software & Systems Support
IT is supposed to make life easier ! With people equipped with appropriate skills and training it does:-
- We can be a cost effective and expert resource that does not sit as a fixed cost on your P&L
- We can train and up skill your people and the customers who need to interact with your online systems
- We can project manage implementations of new software or modules on a fixed cost basis
- Email us or phone for more information and an informal chat.
- Signup for occasional news, insights and events IT News
What We Do…
MBA Associates have more than two decades of experience in data set-up and supporting industry specific software. Contact us to discuss how we can help, or to arrange an initial F.O.C on-site consultation.
Advice and management for IT related projects on site.
We can provide impartial advice on what software is available and would best suit your business needs. We can also perform or manage the implementation to make sure that the software company deliver the system you require.
New software updates are always available but how do you know which ones are suitable for you? We have developed detailed testing procedures that have been designed to look for common errors and ensure that you can rely on the accuracy of your system.
One of the key benefits of software is the ability to share information between different systems. Our consultants can offer advice and design how your various software and legacy systems can be integrated to reduce lead times, minimise errors and improve profits.
Having the right software is one thing, but it needs to be used properly. Group training or 1-2-1 sessions can be provided to your staff, as well as offering site-visits to your customers to get the most out of the systems you offer.