Manufacturing Manager £Attractive
Crystal Direct is a well-established and well-respected manufacturer of quality PVCu fenestration and roofing products supplying to customers within the trade and commercial sectors. Crystal’s customers range from Installers, Housebuilders, Merchant Distributors & Stockists as well as ‘Blue Chip’ retail & trade clients. With a high-profile industry status and amid significant growth, profitable and forward thinking, they now require a Manufacturing Manager to lead and develop manufacturing operations
As ‘Manufacturing Manager’ you will lead the manufacturing facility at Letchworth from planning to despatch. You will be expected to bring manufacturing and process development skills and develop the businesses capability to deliver right first time on time at lowest cost and with growing volumes and product range. The successful candidate will be expected to bring ‘lean’ skills and experience in order to make the business highly efficient and maintain its reputation for customer service.
- Successful and demonstrable track record in manufacturing management
- Leader and educator with a passion for manufacturing
- Excellent personnel management skills
- Able to set and deliver demanding targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good ‘lean’ skills learned in any manufacturing environment but particularly batch manufacture to tight deadlines and short runs.
- Commercially astute and able to problem solve and deliver against tight targets
A very favourable negotiable basic, together with all the usual benefits of a position such as this
Should you wish to be part of this exciting opportunity, please click below to apply in confidence
To apply for this job please visit mba-associates.zohorecruit.com.