Group Managing Director
Negotiable six figure Package + Performance Related Incentive
Our client is a substantial multi-site manufacturer of building products to the trade installer, new build and RMI markets. Extremely long established, well respected and with a reputation for quality and putting the customer at the heart of everything they do. Profitable and with an enviable rate of growth even in currently difficult markets a Group MD with a manufacturing background in building products is sought as part of the Group succession and growth plans.
An inspirational leader and businessperson tasked with achieving agreed profitability and cash targets and meeting the shareholders goals for growth and development of the business. Leading the ethical and customer focussed strategy. Building on managing, motivating, educating and retaining a top preforming team. Creating a culture of continuous improvement and leading the development of processes. An entrepreneurial yet strategic approach to new markets, products and geographies. Reporting to the board in an open and meaningful way on the performance of the business both financially and developmentally.
- An experienced business Leader and Educator with a track record of success
- A strong background in manufacturing to the building products sector
- Innovative, a lateral thinker able to spot new opportunities and seize them
- Passionate, resilient and competitive
- Honest open and with a strong ethical approach
- Hands on with attention to detail
- Commercially and financially aware.
- Resilient, competitive, able to inspire and win the confidence of a successful senior team and the wider business as a whole.
An attractive negotiable package together with a targeted performance bonus incentive and associated benefits. There is an opportunity for the right candidate to take an equity interest in the Group.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.