Granada Glazing is a specialist bespoke aluminium secondary glazing supplier to both the trade and commercial sectors.
Factory Supervisor ~ Dinnington Factory 2
Granada Glazing is a specialist bespoke aluminium secondary glazing supplier to both the trade and commercial sectors. The business is well established and innovative with a reputation for quality and service as well as excellent products, profitable, growing and ambitious.
- Hands on management of team and responsibility for the output of Factory 2
- Setting daily targets and communicating them to the employees
- Organizing workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Overseeing and coaching employees
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Organising the training of new employees and cross training existing
- House keeping
- Ensure production is out of the door on time
- Checking and completing of Timecards
- Checking all machinery is working correctly and any issues are dealt with
- Making sure daily checks are completed
- People management skills
- Practical knowledge of lean manufacturing in a make to order environment
- Bright, numerate and literate
- Target driven, organised and customer focussed
- Problem solver organised and analytical
- Honest, open and a team player
- Energetic and someone who ‘gets things done’
- Good knowledge of machinery
- Basic Health and Safety knowledge
- A keen eye for detail with regards to quality issues
Product knowledge will be trained but we are looking for organisational and man management skills
A favourable, negotiable basic. This is a growing business in a growing sector and the opportunities are substantial.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.